Welcome to Covenant Presbyterian Church!
We are a community of people who gather to
worship, learn, and grow as Christians.
Join us Sunday, July 24th
8:50am-9:25am Summer Sunday Scripture Study
9:00am-9:30am Bradfield Cafe
10:30am-11:00am Bradfield Cafe
10:45am Foundations Class
Summer Sunday Scripture Study
Prepare for worship by discussing the Biblical texts for the morning. Meet in Bradfield South from 8:50am-9:25am. Visit Adult Education for more information.
School Supplies & Books Needed for Glenn Stephens Elementary School
Covenant's partnership with Glenn Stephens Elementary School includes the gathering of school supplies and books.
School Supplies most needed are:
- washable markers (Crayola brand classic colors)
- glue sticks
- scissors (Fiskars brand)
- black fine-tipped (Sharpie) markers
- dry erase markers (Expo brand preferred)
- elmer's glue bottles (4 oz.)
- durable/thick plastic folders
- backpacks big enough for a folder
Sundays, July 24 and 31, 10:45am-12:00pm
Led by Pastor Charlie Berthoud
You are invited to come together for a time of growth and fellowship, as we spend time reflecting on the basics of being a Christian and being part of Covenant.
- What do the words LEARNING, LOVING, AND LIVING mean for us here and now?
- How can we develop a stronger foundation of faith?
- What teachings of the Bible are most important for life in the 21st century?
- What does it really mean to be a member of Covenant?
- How can we really live as Christians in our daily lives?
Newer members are especially encouraged to participate, but this class is for everyone.
Habitat for Humanity:
Summer Work Dates
Covenant members will be participating in another Faith Build with the Dane County Habitat for Humanity this summer and fall. Click here for more information on how you can become involved.
Join us for Worship on Sunday, August 14th at 9:30am
when Covenant welcomes back
THE KAT TRIO
For videos, music, and upcoming tour dates
Covenant Presbyterian Church
326 South Segoe Road Madison, WI 53705
(corner of Mineral Point & Segoe Roads)
Phone: (608) 233-6297
Fax: (608) 233-6489