Covenant Presbyterian Church offers children and families opportunities to connect with one another, learn about the Christian faith, share a meal together, and build relationships through fellowship times.
- Family Fellowship Times: Covenant offers a variety of fun events such as an afternoon of playing board games, ice skating, and playing wiffle ball.
- Church Greening: The first Sunday in December families meet with other congregation member to celebrate the Advent and Christmas season. This afternoon event includes an ornament making time, singing, making greeting cards, and sharing a meal.
- Communion Education and Sanctuary Education Events: These separate events give children and families a time to learn together about the meaning of the Sacrament of Communion and to explore the sanctuary to demystify the symbols and furniture.
- Family Christmas Carol Singing Time brings parents and children together for a Sunday morning time of singing Christmas songs.
- Lenten Suppers: During the Lenten season leading up to Easter Sunday, Wednesday evening suppers are served for all congregation members. After the supper fellowship time has ended everyone is invited to worship together.
- The Bradfield Cafe is open every Sunday morning from 8:30am to 11:00am. Coffee, donuts, cheese, and other snacks are served while families gather, talk, and greet each other.
Please explore this website for information about Covenant's Children's Ministries Programs or contact Donna Monson, Children's Ministries Coordinator at 233-6297 x25.