Sunday School at Covenant Presbyterian Church is a time for hearing and reading Bible stories, discovering Christian values, building relationships with other children and adult leaders, and learning how to become disciples in the world. Crafts, singing, and games are all integrated into the Sunday School experience.
- Sunday School meets from 10:00am to 10:50am on Sunday mornings from September through May.
- 2-year-olds through 8th grade classes are offered.
- Children are invited to join Sunday School classes at any time during the program year.
- Sunday School Registration Forms are available at the Welcome Center. The information from this card is important if a child has food allergies and other special needs.
- Preschool through elementary classes have a Sunday School Singing Time to learn a variety of hymns and fun religious songs. Kindergarten through 5th graders gather together at the beginning of Sunday School to sing, while preschoolers sing in their classroom.
- Heifer International curriculum is used for three weeks in late January and early February when children study world hunger and collect money for Heifer International.
- The Sunday School Festival in May is a time for children and teachers to display the projects, crafts, and accomplishments from the year of Sunday School.
Please explore this website for information about Covenant's Children's Ministries Programs or contact Donna Monson, Children's Ministries Coordinator at 233-6297 x25.